Walks With My Dog - Local 13/05/20

It has been six months since I last added an entry under the title "Walks With My Dog". The reason is that our gorgeous young dogo, Midge, developed a slight limp on his back leg that just wouldn't go away, so we have been cutting his walks as short as possible and taking him out only for the toilet. It finally looks like he may be close to full recovery, but we are still careful and are watching him closely.
I love taking Midge to this tiny local park, called Lilac Grove Park. Not sure why it's called that name as there is no lilac in it (the photo below was taken on the street I live in), but at the moment there are some other lovely blossoms, especially hawthorn and broom shrub. The place looks truly enchanting right now and has the aura of some sort of secret garden. I've even been thinking of creating some outdoor still lifes there!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte