Wild Garlic Pesto - Stay At Home Still Life V

One of the joys of springtime for me is foraging for wild garlic and making pesto and scones with this wonderfully tasty and healthy plant. And, of course, you can then shoot a still life with it, too which is just what I did.


I would love to do more still life images with food, but, much as I love food (both cooking and eating), at the moment I don't find it as inspiring a subject for photography as flowers and fruit. But food still life is certainly an area of photography I'd love to experiment with. There are some interesting Instagram accounts I've been currently looking at for inspiration; the present situation of coronavirus self isolating seems a perfect time to take photos of food. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023