Springtime Blossom

Every year I marvel at majestic blossoms that attire tree branches in spring, and this year, in the present situation of the coronavirus pandemic lockdown and turmoil, it is more so than ever. Knowing how short-lived this floral exultation of nature is, I cling to every day, every moment of it: I stop to admire and gently caress the clusters of little delicate flowers; I stand in the shadows of  blossom laden trees surrounded by a flowery curtain, gazing upwards towards the top of the tree the blue sky just visible in between the sea of tiny, soft petals; and I take photos....I take photos to celebrate and immortalize such ethereal beauty and grace....








"Spring drew on....and a greenness grew over those brown beds, which, freshening daily, suggested the thought that Hope traversed them at night, and left each morning brighter traces of her steps."
~Charlotte Brontë~ 
my perpetual Muse whose birthday is today







Comments

  1. These are beautiful, spring photos :)
    Thanks for the quotation the other day, the Samuel Pepys one you left in a comment - I did enjoy it, I'd not heard that one before but I definitely relate to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte