New Image Licence Sale

I am so thrilled that the Swedish furniture and homeware giant, Ikea, who I relate to in more than one way, have bought another licence for a still life image of mine to use for their art posters.


January Still Life 


This image is very special to me not only because it is a still life I created from scratch, but also because it was the first significant still life I created with my new iPhone as part of a quest to master iPhoneography at the beginning of last year. 

Here is my previous Ikea image sale for art poster use. 






Comments

  1. I hope they buy the Jugs with flowers and fruits. It’s my favorite and it would go so well with the rose hips that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte