Cold Knowle End Farm, Brontë Country


This beautiful house caught my eye on one of my recent walks around Haworth in Brontë Country. I love the old farmhouse building and its bleak setting with wonderful views.


Camera: Nikon D7100 DSLR
18mm, f/11, 1/40 sec, ISO-100, Aperture Priority
Post-processing: Lightroom 5, iPiccy.com


As I am now more involved in learning videography and creating short films on my iPhone, I expect to take, edit and share fewer still photographs for the time being. I have decided that from now on, before I create a still image I will ask myself three questions the answer to all of which should be "yes":
1. Would I want to include this image in my new Etsy shop (not open yet) where I am going to sell prints of my best images?
2. Would this image possibly be suitable for a book cover?
3. Do I want/need to take a still image to include in my video.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte