iMovie: Haworth, Brontë Country, July 2020, Day II

In this post, which took a bit longer to create due to the fact I have been away on a short break, and also the fact that now I am learning about managing a YouTube channel as well as learning videography, I am sharing an iMovie of day 2 of my recent stay in the beautiful village of Haworth, the home of Brontë sisters.
It was raining more or less all day, so I decided to spend the day shopping and visiting some of my favourite shops on Main Street and saying hello to my shop owner friends. In the evening I enjoyed walking around the Brontë Parsonage, Haworth Church and the graveyard capturing with my iPhone the distinctive romantic and melancholy mood enhanced by the rain.
It was a beautiful day, inspired by the quaint vibe of the village and the ever present spirit of Brontë Sisters, my perpetual muses. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte