Spring Nostalgia - Stay At Home Still Life I

Amidst growing anguish of not knowing when I'd be able to go to my beloved Haworth next owing to the Coronavirus pandemic, I have resorted to my still life photography.
My subject for the latest image is the beautiful forsythia that flowers profusely at this time of year. Its cheerful bright yellow blossom is music not only to my eyes, but also my soul in the troubled time we have presently found ourselves in. 


In this crazy situation I have never been more grateful for my long time passion for still life photography. It is something that will not only keep me sane, but also give me the strength and positive energy to come out of this troubled time emotionally unscathed.

I believe everyone has some talent, some sort of gift, however much unapparent. And if you haven't already done so, there has never been a better time to find out what it is and start pursuing it. I believe there is nothing better to combat the frustration we are all suddenly facing than immersing ourselves in some sort of creative activity.

Stay well and safe and help others do the same.   







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte