Walks With My Dog - Daffodils At Kirkstall Abbey, 02/04/21

 


The ancient ruins of Kirkstall Abbey in my neighbourhood must be one of the most beautiful sites in Yorkshire right now with its masses of delightful daffodils bobbing and swaying cheerfully wherever you look. A walk around the place at this time of the year cannot fail to make your day even on a rather chilly and cloudy morning like today. G and I have formed a habit of walking our dog Midge together as often as possible, which is a wonderful thing in many ways; from my photography point of view, it means that I have a much freer mind and hands to take pics and videos.....



























 








Etsy Shop







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023