Brontë Parsonage and Haworth Moor On Glorious Spring Morning



Finally I got to visit Haworth, my spiritual home after long, long four months. And what an amazing, totally wonderful day it was! It wasn't my favourite weather for photographing the place, but certainly a gorgeous day for a good blow the cobwebs away hike on my beloved moors. I needed it so much; the thrill of being back is undescribable. 



Window of the Pavé bistro on Haworth Main Street



Brontë Parsonage Museum basking in early morning sunshine



Tree and heather on Penistone Hill



Drop Farm on Haworth Moor



Farm Road on Haworth Moor



Harbour Lodge Farm



Footbridge over Lumb Beck



Penistone Hill











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte