New Etsy Shop









I am very excited and pleased to announce that I have finally opened an Etsy shop to sell fine art prints of my photographic work. Here is a link:


I have put in a lot of work setting up the shop; have learned a lot about selling and buying on Etsy, and I know there is still a lot to learn. The next thing is to start promoting my shop; an important thing I have not done yet is tagging my listings so buyers can find my work in their search. 

Thanks to some lovely and supportive friends I have already made two sales!!

I am excited and optimistic about the project, and just a little nervous about the starting period. On the whole, I am glad I am ready to give a go to something I have been thinking about and intending to do for a long time.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte