Walker Ground Manor Inspired Still Life

Walker Ground Manor is a beautiful 17th century Bed & Breakfast accommodation where we stayed on our recent visit to Hawkshead; I blogged about it here. I loved its traditional interior and I could not resist shooting some still life in such an inviting and inspiring setting. The most obvious choice was to use the lovely sash windows in our room and en-suite bathroom.
Apart from my diary and my night dress everything else belonged to our room.
I was going to accompany the images with a narrative as usual, but then I decided there was no need for it this time. I'll let the photos speak for themselves. They will speak louder than words.















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023