A Day in Scarborough With My Croatian Family

It is the third day since we said goodbye for now to my lovely niece Haidi and her partner Bruno who came to stay with us at the end of last month. We had eleven days of lovely time and great fun. I'm missing them and can't stop reminiscing about the precious time we spent together. One of the best things we did was visit Scarborough, a popular Yorkshire summer resort. Indeed, for me summer wouldn't be summer without experiencing seaside charms of the beautiful Scarborough.

  



As a big Brontëphile, every time I am in Scarborough I have to say hello to darling Anne Brontë, who loved the town and the sea and tragically died and was buried here. The two photos of her grave were taken last summer.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023