November 2023

 



I tend to think that November is one of the least inspiring months
for photography, but this year I have been proven wrong
as there were some truly magical moments in nature
around me.





Sunny November morning at the Brontë Parsonage Museum (taken on my way to work)









Brow Moor, Haworth (the lesser known moor above my house)










Haworth Church Graveyard









Willow trees near the village of Marsh









Haworth Church









Leeming Reservoir









November morning at Howarth Church and Brontë Parsonage









Dusk at Haworth Station









Full Moon through Brontë Parsonage Museum sign









Full Moon over Haworth














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte