Little Stories Of My Life In Pictures: July (Part II)

 


A photo diary of a photographer, nature lover, keen home maker and the Brontë Sisters fan





Late afternoon wall shadow of one of the houseplants in my dining room 









Harvesting raspberries in the lower front of TCV Hollybush









Seen in the lower front of TCV Hollybush while watering and harvesting raspberries









My home grown anemones









Still life inspiration with meadowsweet (the plant I got to know this summer and became a little obsessed with)









Afternoon coffee with a book I love 









An evening dog walk in the local park, Gotts Park









The book from which I got a much needed inspiration from and to which I owe the start of this project. Thank you Laura Pashby 









My friend Liz and a horse we met on our Sunday walk.









A farmhouse near Tong seen on a Sunday walk with my friend Liz









Springfield Lane near Tong seen on a Sunday walk with my friend Liz 









Rose infusion/spray I made for hot days















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte