Summer Reverie At Long Bridge, Haworth, Brontë Country



It was a very warm summer day; one of those rare scorchers here in Yorkshire, and the last of my three days stay in the beloved Haworth. To keep cool I chose a shady short walk to Long Bridge, one of my top three favourite spots in the whole of Brontë Country. Apart from a couple of walkers passing by I had this magic, idyllic place entirely to myself with only some cute sheep and their lambs for company. I lingered here for a good couple of hours having a most enjoyable, mindful time immersing myself in nature, reading a book, and of course, doing a bit of photography. 




























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023