Vlog: Return To Haworth After Lockdown, 14/04/2021

 


The long, long, eagerly awaited day had arrived and the excitement at the prospect of being back to my beloved Haworth was overwhelming as I rode on the bus that would take me there. It was a beautiful, unforgettable day in every way; even the weather could have not been better for a leisurely, refreshing hike on the moors - warm, but not too hot, wall to wall sunshine and surprisingly, hardly any wind at all. 

From the Brontë Parsonage I headed towards Penistone Hill via Balcony Lane; I walked towards the cricket club and down the path leading onto the road at the village of Upper Marsh. On Moor Side Lane I turned left by the sign for Drop Farm. After the farm I joined the track called Farm Road which leads to Harbour Lodge Farm. From the farm I followed the faint path across open moorland to Brontë Falls. I returned to Haworth by Enfield Side Road, Penistone Hill and Dimples Lane.
























Comments

  1. This was so beautiful Vesna. It feels like you are right there on the track in the hills with you. Beautiful.

    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023