iMovie: Haworth, Brontë Country, September 2020

My new video comes as highlights through a selection of photographs and video clips of my recent, extremely enjoyable two night stay at my beloved Haworth in Brontë Country.  

A very special thing that happened was that my dear photographer friends, Helen and George Coupe came from Lancaster to meet me and it was such a pleasure to spend quality time with them chatting, walking, taking photos and having a meal together.  

The places featured in the video are Ponden Kirk and Stanbury Moor, Top Withens and Haworth Moor, Penistone Hill Country Park and Brontë Parsonage Museum.

The purple moorland heather, which was my main point of interest on this particular visit, was still very beautiful, but it had already started to go over. 

The best thing about the video is probably my encounter with a grouse. What a beautiful and interesting bird it is! I really don't understand how people can go out and shoot them for fun. I'd never seen a grouse from such a close distance or heard its voice before. It made my day to see it and watch it.                                                   

                                                                         









Comments

  1. The article has really peaks my interest.Drone services west palm beach I am going to bookmark your site and preserve checking for new information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is this moorland and surrounding areas. Never heard a grouse call before, so this was pretty cool. Enjoyed seeing all that heather (one of my favourite plants) spread out on the moorland. Beautiful share Vesna.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023