Beautiful Magnolia

I just adore magnolia tree. It is because of magnolia that spring is my favourite season. I took the first image the other day when I went to Wentworth Castle and Gardens. It was a glorious spring day even though a bit on the windy side, and the sky was a magnificent blue colour. I exposed the shot for the highlights making sure they are not burnt out which meant I ended up with a deep dark sky. I lightened it a bit and modified the colours to get a more pleasing, less contrasty, pastel tones. Also added a bit of "bloom" to the image to make it dreamy.
The second image is from my archives. It was taken a few years ago.





Comments

  1. Magnolija je dna od naljepših "sezonskih" tema - predivno si obradila drugu sliku!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drago mi je da ti se svidja! Puno ti hvala na posjeti i svim komentarima!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023