Barwick-in-Elmet, 17/04/2013

Just a collection of random images from a fleeting visit to a lovely village of Barwick-in-Elmet which lies on the edge of east Leeds. This is my first collage of photos made on the online photo editing site ipiccy.com. I did not allow myself much time to spend in this village because I was under the impression that there is not a lot to it. How wrong was I?! It is full of charming houses, shops, interesting sites and detail, it has two lovely churches, Norman hill fort (bottom right image), and three most inviting old pubs. Cannot wait to go back there for at least half a day very soon!



Comments

  1. Jako simpatična foto kolekcija! Lijepo posloženo u kvadrate pa na kvadrat....:-)
    Maca je zakon! Mame me i oni pubovi koje spominješ...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023