Fine Late Winter Day at Golden Acre Park, 18/02/2013

I love Golden Acre park. No matter how many times I go there there is always something new to photograph depending on the time of year, day and light, weather or simply chance or luck. And there are still paths I have not taken yet and corners I have not explored. On this particular day the weather was cold but sunny, and it was half term so the park was buzzing with parents and kids off school. I managed to take quite a few shots I was happy with. A rare great winter day!







Comments

  1. Park je baš za uživanje...uz fotić i u intimi!
    Pogotovo na tako lijepi i sunčani dan - krasna serija!

    ReplyDelete
  2. imaš lijepo jezero i park u blizini:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots! You capture the scene wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023