Walks With My Dog - Gotts Park 02/06/2019

It is incredible how you can be oblivious to the beauty on your very doorstep. Up until February I hardly knew Gotts Park which is only about ten minute walk away from my house . I remember going there one misty autumn morning in search of some moody photographs, and that's about the only time I actually ventured into the park. Now, four months later, I have been there countless times walking in all directions with my new puppy, and I can say I have fallen in love with the place. There is a lovely feel about it; it is big enough for me not to get bored frequenting it a few times a week; and there is more than enough interest for my photography, too. It is very rare that I don't get inspired to reach for my camera phone to take a pic on any visit.
The pics below were taken earlier this month around eight o'clock in the evening and are some of my favourite ones taken so far this year.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte