Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Spring at Foxhill Fold Farm

Another photo I took on my way home from work. There are a few farms lying along the lane and this is the entrance to one of them. I love these very English name signs hanging by chains off a wooden frame. I think they add very much to the charm of the countrysides. They swing in the wind and make inviting noises. And the lovely cream daffodils! To tell the truth I only noticed there was a farm there when the daffodils sprang up and caught my attention. In processing I have continued to play with blur. I like how in Photoshop you can blur any part of the picture, something you cannot quite achieve in the camera.




2 comments:

  1. Uvijek se pitam da li je engleski countryside inspirirao Tolkina ili su hobiti inspirirali njegove stanovnike....:-)
    Prekrasno!

    ReplyDelete