Dreamy Spring Afternoon

This quaint cottage is situated on the edge of Farnley cemetery, Tong road, near the border between Leeds and Bradford. I have always been drawn to it because of its high roof with ladders on it, green shutters, bench outside the front door and lovely front garden with seasonal flowers in it. Since about two months ago I have been driving past it on my way to and fro work so it has been easier for me to watch how the weather, light and changing seasons affect its setting. This morning I noticed that the tree next to the cottage was in pink bloom, it seemed to me like it almost happened over night, so I decided to take a few shots on my way home. It was a quiet, very breezy afternoon with a lot of soft sunshine, blue skies and white clouds.



Comments

  1. Bajkovita i snena kućica...baš kao iz slikovnice...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023