Walks With My Dog - Gotts Park 18/04/2019

I am finally ready to start my new photo project which was part of my New Year photography resolutions. It is about taking inspired photos with my iPhone while out and about with my new border terrier puppy. The photos will reflect my love, admiration and appreciation of nature, seasons and light, and will be minimally edited or not at all. I shall share them here on my blog under the title "Walks With My Dog" followed by the date they were taken. They may or may not be paired with an inspirational quote; and I intend to include a small pic of my doggy at the end of each/most posts. 
Midge, our little pooch, is four months old now. We started taking him out for walks just over a month ago, and it was only last week that I first felt confident enough to take my eyes off him to take a photo or two. Of course, he is still kept on the lead and will be for a long time, which means I have to tie the lead handle around my wrist to free my hands for picture taking. There are tugs and pulls all the time, but I can cope with that.
It is a great time of year to start a project like this with lots to photograph outdoors. Here are my very first images taken in my favourite place to walk our dog near our home - Gotts Park. 






  




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte