Christmas 2017

It is the first day of a new year - 2018, but before I properly step into it I still have to post some photos from the last days of  last year - photos of Christmas time around my home. I love Christmas and I love my home, so here is how I married the two this season.







  
















We spent Christmas Day with my in laws in Fernwood, near Newark. I noticed there were some beautiful displays of outside Christmas lights around the estate, so after our Christmas dinner I went out for a quick walk to capture some Christmas magic.




As usual, there was no white Christmas in Leeds this time, but snow did come belatedly a few days after Christmas. It only lasted one day and it may be the only snow this year, so I made sure I took a few pics of our back garden looking very wintry.


 







~ Happy 2018 To All My Readers & Visitors ~








Comments

  1. Your home looks lovely, very cosy! Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023