Still Life With Pumpkin at Halloween Time

To be truthful, I have never been into Halloween very much; well, at least not into its scary, eerie, spooky and what have you side; what I do like about Halloween is the inclusion of pumpkins, the craft of carving them and putting tea lights and candles inside them; and what really appeals to me is the exuberant presence of colourful pumpkins and squashes at this time of year; they are perfect to bring into your home as lasting decoration and symbols of the season.


As part of my regular season celebrations I made this quick arrangement in the corner of my sitting room floor. I wondered how and where I can transfer it for a tabletop still life image, and then it occurred to me that all I have to do is lie down on my belly and shoot!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023