Recent Images Sales

I am delighted to learn, although a bit tardy, that I have a new French book cover


The story is based on a true investigative work; it is a romance where the main protagonist works in a large weaving factory, hence the choice of a photo of a mill.


My photo, which I took back in 2011, shows Gibson Mill, built in around 1800. It is situated within the beautiful Hardcastle Crags woodland in West Yorkshire. It was one of the first mills of the Industrial Revolution.


I also sold license to the Slovenian magazine "Berem Beres" for use of one of my images on the front page of their book catalogue supplement.




And last, but not least, The UK women's magazine "Candis" have used my photo of a wedding car in their June issue. I must admit I was not familiar with this magazine even though it is one of the best selling women's magazines. I look forward to getting to know it and maybe getting my hands on a copy of the June issue.



Update 24 October 2017

I sent an email to Candis magazine asking if I could possibly buy a copy of the June issue, explaining the reason why, and their Customer Relations Agent kindly put a complimentary issue in the post for me. So here is the page with my photo as well as the front cover of the magazine.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023