Walks With My Dog - Fulneck and Tong Valley 10/11/19

It's mid November and there is still a lot of beautiful autumn colour around. Mud as well, mind you, as we have had more than fair share of rain lately, but it didn't spoil our dog walk in the lovely Tong Valley last Sunday. On the contrary, I enjoyed the little ramble very much and ended up with some pretty moody shots I am quite pleased about:). I am getting more and more fond of this area on the border of Leeds and Bradford; it is fast becoming my favourite place within a reasonable distance from our home to go dog walking and, of course, just watching and enjoying Nature.















Comments

  1. It's a beautiful area - I grew up here and moved back a few years ago, these photos capture it really well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023