Spring in Kordun, Central Croatia, April 2019

Since I bought my iPhone back n January and particularly since we got our dog in February I found myself taking a lot more photos than before. I am so happy about the new creative energy and inspiration, but I have ended up with a large backlog of photos waiting to be edited and shared and am constantly playing a catch up. I was even thinking of pausing in taking new photos, but that proved impossible. Today's post is another one that should have been done many weeks ago; back in April when I visited my beloved native city of Zagreb I also made a short trip to the beautiful region of Kordun in the central Croatia, near Bosnian border, where I have some lovely friends. It was a very pleasant day; dry but rather overcast and not too hot; perfect for an early spring stroll in a captivating countryside. I particularly loved the lacey look of white blossom trees strewn all over the landscape.






Cetin castle - Stari grad Cetin.





Comments

  1. Om goodness.... such beauty. Do you miss living away from this stunning location? I know I miss the mountains of home on the west coast of Scotland. It's more flat where I live now, although there are mountain ranges an hour or so drive away. They aren't like as impressive as the mountains from home. If you google Glencoe (or perhaps you may know it) you will see what I mean.

    I can still comment on my desktop thankfully. Yehhh:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy, yes I do miss Croatia, but I love English countryside as well. I saw many photos of Glencoe and it's incredibly beautiful.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023