Walks With My Dog - Bramley Fall Park 28/04/2018


" The blue bell is the sweetest flower
That waves in summer air 
Its blossoms have the mightiest power
To sooth my spirit's care"
~ Emily Brontë ~


Midge, our puppy, had his first walk in Bramley Fall Park, and I had my first walk there at bluebells time. It was truly magical! The display of bluebells was, I dare say, as good as it gets, with vast expanses of the blue flowers covering the woodland ground. In places stretches of white wild garlic blossom touch the purple-blue carpet of bluebells; the mellow spring sun shone in between the trees contributing to the otherworldly look of the place. This is nature at its best! 











Comments

  1. Great, A collection of pictures showing Nature at its best. Just found some more ideas about destinations.

    Photo Retouching

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some fresh photos, really uplifting photos. It just cleared my mind and changed my mood. I feel like I just wanna go these and lay down on the ground while watching the beautiful sky above. Thanks for haring these pictures.
    Best regards
    https://backgroundremove.photos/clipping-path-service/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are really inspirational and really professional. They are far away from what you call “analogue”. Can’t find any difference. Great! Photo Retouching

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shard some awesome photos of nature. thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photography. Colors look good. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have captured some great photograph. The style of your photography is way too cool. I love it! please do more. Thanks.

    Clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023