The Phone Call

Here is the first still life in the series of what I'll be calling "interior still life" images which I plan on creating in my future still life work. I have thought long and hard about what I want to do next in my still life work - how I can make a progress and do something new; and what project would suit best my sensitivity and tendencies. An idea was spontaneously born in my mind to produce moody black and white (or desaturated ) images which contain interior objects in their composition such as table, chair, bed etc. The inclusion of interior would emphasize the atmosphere and add drama to the image.
The image below was taken in my home using objects from around the house. It is an iPhone photo edited in the Snapseed app.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

Gawthorpe Hall and Charlotte Bronte