New Book Cover For New Year

I am so pleased to have received a statement from Trevillion Images. January statements are the best ones because they come as a New Year incentive for my imminent work. I have a new, German book cover! It is a composite cover consisting of at least four, I'd say five, images with only a small part of an image of mine being used.



My image was flipped vertically, and then a small part comprising the path and purple heather was  used as one of the several parts in the creation of the book cover image. For me this book cover is special because this is the first time one of my images of Haworth/Haworth moor has been licensed, Haworth being my chosen haven and heaven on earth.
I do like this book cover, and particularly the way my bit adds colour and charm to it.

I couldn't have possibly asked for a better theme than a new book cover for a first post of the year. Thank you, Trevillion!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023