Trevillion Images

I am a very happy and proud woman as I have recently been accepted as Trevillion Images photographer. They are one of the leading creative photo agencies in the world. A lot of their clients appear to come from Book Publishing but their images are also used by various other creative clients. The quality of images as well as the standard of selection are very high. I submitted  over eighty of my best images and had twenty three taken on for licensing. Here are five of the images that I have not previously shared on my blog. The rest can be seen here:  http://www.trevillion.com/search?s=Vesna%20Armstrong

Overgrown Path, Aug 2011, near Fulneck Settlement, Pudsey, Leeds

Still Life with Nectarines, Sept 2010

Malham Village, Yorkshire Dales, Feb 2012

Still Life with Baby Breath, Jan 2011

Misty Cemetery, Jan 2010, Pudsey, Leeds



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023