Saturday, 22 June 2013

Still Life with Biscuit Barrel

I love my antique wooden biscuit barrel. It lives on top of one of my kitchen cupboards amongst other old kitchen/dining room objects. I have often looked at it longing to use it in a still life image and have racked my brains trying to come up with a good and interesting composition. I thought of so many props I could   possibly include from flowers to fruit to all sorts of other things but in the end I decided that simplicity is once again going to be the safest and most effective option. I just stuck to the obvious theme and went for nothing more than some biscuits themselves placed in one of my little vintage milk glass bowls.



3 comments:

  1. Uvijel me ponovo oduševe tvoje kompozicije - nesamo po likovnosti već i po odabiru predmeta - a volio bih i probati te keksiće.....odličan odabir zdjelice sa crvenom cvijetićima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kad god vidim tvoje radove osjecam se kao posuta magicnim prahom... bravo, draga vesnice! :*

    ReplyDelete